DARK GREEN - Disposable Face mask
All PBMASK face masks feature the highest-quality premium material with soft-touch texture and gentle ear loops and feel comfortable for all-day use. No washing, no extra filters to buy, no hassle.
Each pack comes with 10 or 50 disposable masks and a resealable bag for safe storage and easy travel.
All PBMASK Masks feature:
- Filtration, BFE > 98%
- Made 100% locally in West palm beach FL to ensure a quality product.
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit.
- 3-ply construction: Exterior Layer: Non-woven, Center: Melt-blown fabric, Interior Layer: Soft, Moisture-Proof & Breathable.
- Meets CDC recommendations
- 3.75 in. x 6.75 in.
- Easy to breathe construction, perfect for running or working out.
- Super soft and comfortable ear loops
- Skin Friendly
- High Quality, Soft, Comfortable, reliable
- Disposable Single-Use
- Suitable for: home use, business, school, shopping, outdoor activities, and other daily use as a face, mouth, and nose cover
- Keep a pack handy in your bag, at home, in the glove compartment
#StaySafe #BuyAmerican #wearamask
Due to the hygienic nature of our masks, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges. Face Masks are final sale and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should wear a mask when you are:
● Visiting outside in crowded places—shopping centers, banks, hospitals, etc.
● Suffering from a cold, cough, or have a fever.
● Showing symptoms of COVID-19.
● Taking care of someone who is COVID-19 positive.
Face masks prevent the spread of harmful airborne diseases. If worn correctly, a face mask can reduce the spray of respiratory droplets that enter the air when infected individuals sneeze, cough, or talk. This is how it limits virus transmission.
Before putting on our dark green premium non-medical mask, you should clean your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer on your hand.
Follow these simple steps to correctly put on a face mask:
● Hold the face mask by its loops.
● Put the loops around your ears.
● Adjust its position to ensure there are no gaps between the mask and your face.
● Make sure the mask completely covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
● If your mask is loose, you can use plastic ties or clips to join the end of the mask together to make sure it perfectly fits on your face.
First of all, sanitize or wash your hands. Place the mask against your face, make sure it covers your nose and mouth, and secure it under your chin. When wearing the mask:
● Do not touch your nose, eyes, mouth, and the front of your dark green premium non-medical face mask.
● Remove the mask immediately if it is damp or wet and replace it with a new one.
After wearing your mask in public, avoid touching the front of the face mask. Consider the front of your face mask contaminated. Carefully take off the mask by removing the ear loops and fold
outside corners of the mask together.
Discard our dark green premium non-medical face mask after each use. Wash your hand as soon as possible or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after handling it.
You should keep your mask on when you are surrounded by people. You can remove it, once you are away from other people or inside your car when you are traveling alone.
No. It is highly recommended to avoid using the same dark green premium non-medical face mask that you have used in crowded places—shopping centers or public transport. Always throw the used mask in the bin and wear a new one by practicing hand hygiene.
Re-using an old face mask might be risky, because it may not be as effective in protecting you as it was earlier. For every new situation always put on a clean mask.
No, it is not advisable to remove your mask while speaking with other people. You should always keep your face mask on and maintain a physical distance of 1.5 meters.
If you pull down your face mask while talking to others, you are defeating the prime purpose of wearing a face mask. You might take some time to adjust to your face mask, but it’s important to correctly keep your face mask on.