DARK ORANGE - Disposable Face mask
All PBMASK face masks feature the highest-quality premium material with soft-touch texture and gentle ear loops and feel comfortable for all-day use. No washing, no extra filters to buy, no hassle.
Each pack comes with 10 or 50 disposable masks and a resealable bag for safe storage and easy travel.
All PBMASK Masks feature:
- Filtration, BFE > 98%
- Made 100% locally in West palm beach FL to ensure a quality product.
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit.
- 3-ply construction: Exterior Layer: Non-woven, Center: Melt-blown fabric, Interior Layer: Soft, Moisture-Proof & Breathable.
- Meets CDC recommendations
- 3.75 in. x 6.75 in.
- Easy to breathe construction, perfect for running or working out.
- Super soft and comfortable ear loops
- Skin Friendly
- High Quality, Soft, Comfortable, reliable
- Disposable Single-Use
- Suitable for: home use, business, school, shopping, outdoor activities, and other daily use as a face, mouth, and nose cover
- Keep a pack handy in your bag, at home, in the glove compartment
#StaySafe #BuyAmerican #wearamask
Due to the hygienic nature of our masks, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges. Face Masks are final sale and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the usage of the mask. It is recommended to replace your face mask with a new one if it gets dirty when you sneeze or cough. Disinfect or wash your hands before putting on a clean mask on your face.
Make sure you have plenty of our disposable orange premium non-medical face masks as you are likely to need them during the day.
Follow these few tips to stop the fogging:
● Make sure your orange premium non-medical face mask is correctly positioned on your face. An ill-fitted face mask or a mask with a wide-open nose flap will allow the warm air you breathe out and get accumulated on to your glasses.
● Pull your mask up above on your nose and use your glasses to shape or seal the mask on your face.
● Clean your glasses. Put a tiny drop of dishwashing detergent on your glasses, work up a lather on the lens, rinse them with warm water, and clean it with a soft cotton cloth.
● The dishwashing detergent leaves behind a thin protective film of soap that acts as a fog barrier.
● You can also use anti-fogging spray solutions or wipes to deal with the problem.
Yes, it is recommended to wear a face mask while exercising around others (both outdoors and indoors). If you are uncomfortable with wearing a face mask during exercise, make sure you consider those exercises which allow you to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others.
Cycling, running, jogging, and working out at home are the best activities that help you avoid any close contact with others. Also, they do not require shared exercise equipment.
● You are most likely to touch your face when you put on and off your face mask. Always wash your hands with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds). If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with a 70% alcohol-based sanitizer.
● Take your orange premium non-medical face mask off by the ear loops and avoid touching the front of your mask during the process.
● Do not put a used face mask in common places such as countertops or tables where others can touch them.
● Do not throw your face mask loose in your backpack or bag. Always throw it in a dustbin or consider keeping a plastic ziplock bag with you to store your face mask.
Yes, you can wear a face shield along with your orange premium non-medical face mask. But it is not a replacement for a face mask. It alone might not be good enough to protect you against COVID-19.
You should wear a high-quality face mask to cover your mouth and nose whenever and wherever it is difficult to maintain a minimum of 1.5-meter physical distance.
No, it is not recommended to reuse disposable face masks. They are intended for single use only. They should be carefully removed and disposed of using appropriate techniques followed by hand hygiene.