LIGHT BLUE - Disposable Face mask
All PBMASK face masks feature the highest-quality premium material with soft-touch texture and gentle ear loops and feel comfortable for all-day use. No washing, no extra filters to buy, no hassle.
Each pack comes with 10 or 50 disposable masks and a resealable bag for safe storage and easy travel.
All PBMASK Masks feature:
- Filtration, BFE > 98%
- Made 100% locally in West palm beach FL to ensure a quality product.
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit.
- 3-ply construction: Exterior Layer: Non-woven, Center: Melt-blown fabric, Interior Layer: Soft, Moisture-Proof & Breathable.
- Meets CDC recommendations
- 3.75 in. x 6.75 in.
- Easy to breathe construction, perfect for running or working out.
- Super soft and comfortable ear loops
- Skin Friendly
- High Quality, Soft, Comfortable, reliable
- Disposable Single-Use
- Suitable for: home use, business, school, shopping, outdoor activities, and other daily use as a face, mouth, and nose cover
- Keep a pack handy in your bag, at home, in the glove compartment
#StaySafe #BuyAmerican #wearamask
Due to the hygienic nature of our masks, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges. Face Masks are final sale and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
A non-medical face mask is multiple layers of different well-secured fabrics that cover your nose and mouth. It can protect you against harmful microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
When selecting a face mask, consider the following:
● Always use a face mask with at least 3 layers of fabric such as our light blue premium non-medical mask to better prevent unfiltered airborne particles from passing through.
● Do not use a face mask with a respiration valve as it allows unfiltered breathed air to escape.
● Make sure your face mask fits fully and covers both your mouth and nose, without slipping. The sides of the mask should sit flat against your cheeks leaving no gaps that will allow air to enter.
Our disposable light blue premium non-medical face masks are specially designed to protect you for much longer than the ordinary disposable face mask. You should not wear a disposable face mask for more than two days in a row.
Our face masks are made of three non-woven fabric layers that meet CDC recommendations:
● Inner Layer: 18.6 gsm skin-friendly spun-bonded polypropylene
● Outer Layer: 30 gsm moisture-resistant medical-grade spun bonded polypropylene
● Mask Filter: 34 gsm medical-grade melt blown polypropylene
The adjustable face-forming nose piece ensures a comfortable fit throughout the day.
Yes, absolutely. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, in such pandemic times, you are advised to follow social distancing. Buying masks and other safety products over the counter are not advisable. At New Norm Live, our vendors are verified to be authentic that means you’ll receive quality goods.
We provide you with a contact-free transaction experience starting from ordering to delivery to ensure your safety. It is therefore completely safe to order light blue premium non-medical face masks online all over the world through us.
For a majority of people, there are no health risks involved with wearing a face mask.
People who should not wear face masks are:
● Those who are not able to remove the face masks on their own
● Those with certain medical conditions
● Those who are younger than the age of two
The prolonged use of a non-medical face mask can be uncomfortable. However, it does not lead to oxygen deficiency, CO2 intoxication, and any other issues.
Medical experts suggested that wearing a mask combined with social distancing and personal hygiene is one of the most effective ways of preventing the novel Coronavirus.
COVID-19 is a virus that attacks your respiratory passages. Protecting these areas with our light blue premium non-medical face mask is one of the most effective ways (combined with social distancing and proper hygiene) to stay uninfected and healthy.
You need to wear a face mask whenever you are:
● At work or in common areas where you sit close to other people
● Waiting in the queue of a bank, hospital, etc.
● Inside any indoor public space—shopping center, retail stores, grocery stores, etc.
● Ride-sharing or on a public transportation
● Outdoors, if you can't maintain a minimum 1.5-meter distance from others
Every mask is subject to expiry Whether through loosening, cracking, oxidation, or becoming dirty, expiration is inevitable. As for our disposable light blue premium non-medical masks, they are meant to be single-use only as directed and never repurposed.