DARK Purple - Disposable Face mask pack
All PBMASK face masks feature the highest-quality premium material with soft-touch texture and gentle ear loops and feel comfortable for all-day use. No washing, no extra filters to buy, no hassle.
Each pack comes with 10 or 50 disposable masks and a resealable bag for safe storage and easy travel.
All PBMASK Masks feature:
- Filtration, BFE > 98%
- Made 100% locally in West palm beach FL to ensure a quality product.
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit.
- 3-ply construction: Exterior Layer: Non-woven, Center: Melt-blown fabric, Interior Layer: Soft, Moisture-Proof & Breathable.
- Meets CDC recommendations
- 3.75 in. x 6.75 in.
- Easy to breathe construction, perfect for running or working out.
- Super soft and comfortable ear loops
- Skin Friendly
- High Quality, Soft, Comfortable, reliable
- Disposable Single-Use
- Suitable for: home use, business, school, shopping, outdoor activities, and other daily use as a face, mouth, and nose cover
- Keep a pack handy in your bag, at home, in the glove compartment
#StaySafe #BuyAmerican #wearamask
Due to the hygienic nature of our masks, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges. Face Masks are final sale and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
If worn properly, our purple premium non-medical face masks may help prevent corona positive people from spreading the virus to others.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends people to wear face masks in public, especially when it is difficult to maintain social distancing. Wearing a face mask helps you limit exposure to tiny respiratory droplets that are released by a person when he/she coughs, sneezes, or talks.
It is recommended to wear a mask every time you step out of your home where social distancing is not possible. You should wear a face mask when you:
● Visit your doctor
● Go to the grocery store, shopping center, etc.
● Take public transportation
● Someone in your family is sick
● Have close interactions with others
You can wear your purple premium non-medical face mask as long as you are not letting your mask become contaminated. If your mask becomes wet, dirty, or loses its grip, due to your breathing or any other environmental conditions, it's time to take it off and put on a clean one.
It is advisable to take off a wet mask and replace it with a new one. CDC advises people to throw away used face masks that become visibly soiled, moist, or difficult to breathe through.
A wet mask may draw in the harmful microbes and other airborne particles that you are trying to avoid in the first place.
Individuals with respiratory or pre-existing cardiovascular issues should not wear any kind of face mask without consulting their healthcare provider. People with such conditions should take extra caution while exercising with a face mask.
People who have the below-mentioned conditions should discuss the best way to use a face mask with their doctor:
● Pulmonary Fibrosis
● Cystic Fibrosis
● Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
For a healthy person wearing a clean purple premium non-medical face mask after handling it with washed/sanitized hands is totally acceptable.
No, it is not recommended to use your disposable purple premium non-medical face mask for more than a day. You should wear it throughout the day as long as its elasticity is intact, allowing you to keep the mask securely tucked around your mouth, cheeks, nose, and chin.
You shouldn't use a single-use face mask as it can accumulate airborne particles and germs on its surfaces after using it for a while in public areas.
● Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or water and soap.
● Put on the mask to cover your nose and mouth.
● Make sure you leave no gaps between your face and the mask.
● Avoid touching the face mask. If you do, immediately clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or water and soap.
● Replace the face mask with a clean one as soon as it becomes wet or loses its elasticity.
● Discard the used face mask immediately in a closed trash can, followed by hand hygiene.