DARK BLUE - Disposable Face mask
All PBMASK face masks feature the highest-quality premium material with soft-touch texture and gentle ear loops and feel comfortable for all-day use. No washing, no extra filters to buy, no hassle.
Each pack comes with 10 or 50 disposable masks and a resealable bag for safe storage and easy travel.
All PBMASK Masks feature:
- Filtration, BFE > 98%
- Made 100% locally in West palm beach FL to ensure a quality product.
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit.
- 3-ply construction: Exterior Layer: Non-woven, Center: Melt-blown fabric, Interior Layer: Soft, Moisture-Proof & Breathable.
- Meets CDC recommendations
- 3.75 in. x 6.75 in.
- Easy to breathe construction, perfect for running or working out.
- Super soft and comfortable ear loops
- Skin Friendly
- High Quality, Soft, Comfortable, reliable
- Disposable Single-Use
- Suitable for: home use, business, school, shopping, outdoor activities, and other daily use as a face, mouth, and nose cover
- Keep a pack handy in your bag, at home, in the glove compartment
#StaySafe #BuyAmerican #wearamask
Due to the hygienic nature of our masks, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges. Face Masks are final sale and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), people with a low risk of infection should cover their face with non-medical face masks such as our premium dark blue face mask.
N95 respirators, procedure masks, surgical masks, etc. are not recommended for general public use. These masks should be reserved for medical first responders, healthcare providers, and people associated with specific high-risk occupational settings.
No, a face shield cannot be used as a substitute for a face mask. It is not as effective as a face mask to keep an infected person from spreading harmful tiny virus droplets to others.
Face shields are extra protection in addition to a face mask with the added benefit of protecting your nose, eyes, and mouth. They also discourage you from touching anywhere on your face by acting as a physical barrier.
Follow these simple steps to take off your premium non-medical dark blue mask:
● Carefully stretch the ear loops
● Handle your face mask only by the ear loops
● Fold outside corners of the mask together without touching the front area of the mask
● Put your disposable mask in a trash can and cover it with a lid.
● Do not touch your nose, eyes, and mouth while removing it.
● Immediately clean your hands with sanitizer or wash them with soap and water.
Wearing a high-quality multilayer face mask helps stop infected people from spreading the disease (in the form of tiny droplets) to others.
When infected people talk, sneeze, or cough, they spray tiny droplets of harmful microbes. Our premium non-medical dark blue face mask can block most of those particles from spreading.
During the pandemic outbreak of COVID-19, the best protection is to keep at least 1.5 meters away from other people. But it is not possible to maintain such a gap in a lot of public and private places.
So, we offer premium non-medical dark blue face masks that are highly recommended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. They help prevent the droplets to spread when people cough or sneeze thus reducing the possibility of spreading the virus.
Face masks are not recommended for kids below 2 years of age. Kids under two years should avoid wearing face masks due to the risk of strangulation and choking.
Our premium non-medical dark blue face masks are designed for single use only. If you touch the front of your mask, it is better to use a fresh face mask (with proper sanitization rituals) as touching the mask could help virus particles to transfer to the other surfaces.